Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Phew!

So, I have now completed my college trip itinerary for this summer.  Eleven colleges all up and down New England, all in one week.  And do you want to know the interesting thing?  I didn't even get all of my colleges in.

A list of the colleges I am visiting in the order I will visit them:

  1. Princeton University
  2. Columbia University
  3. Vassar College
  4. Tufts University
  5. Emerson College
  6. Northeastern University
  7. Providence College
  8. Salem State University
  9. Boston University
  10. Colgate University
  11. Hamilton College
All the reservations have been made, the hotels are planned, the rental car is booked.  It's going to be one of the most stressful weeks of my life, and I know this for certain.  However, if all goes as planned, it will also be extremely helpful and informative to my college search.  I've been stalking the forums at collegeconfidential.com for lots of tips on how to best go on these tours and sit through the information sessions.  I am in no way totally prepared for a thorough examination of each college, but I know that I have time to get it done and ready.  I'm really excited to be going on this trip and the opportunities it will hopefully give me.


1 comment: